Lots of restaurants closing this summer here in the Twin Cities, and rumors are flying around about more coming:
- Salt Celler closed in St. Paul on July 30. Owners say they are going to renovate and reopen with a new concept under the same name.
- Café Levain has closed in Minneapolis on Chicago Avenue.
- Trattoria Tosca closed in Linden Hills.
- The Pilgrimage Café closed on 38th Street in Minneapolis
- Kaskaid Hospitality closed Zio Italian at MOA, converting it to a Cowboy Jacks in October with a partnership with The After Midnight Group. They closed Salsa a la Salsa, and will convert it to Game Sports Bar.