Cushman & Wakefield | NorthMarq employees took home several big awards at the annual Minnesota Shopping Center Association STARR Awards, which honor the best and brightest in retail.
Several CWN projects and employees were recognized as the industry’s best of 2015 at the event, held Dec. 1 at the Golden Valley Country Club, and multiple company employees were named leaders for the organization heading into 2016.
Here’s a full breakdown of all the CWN winners from the big event!
- RBC Plaza in downtown Minneapolis was named Top Renovation/Remodel of Interior Retail over 15,000 sq. ft. That property is leased by Kim Meyer (retail), as well as Brent Erickson, Mark Stevens and Peter Fitzgerald (office), and is managed by Theresa Elveru, Alexander Leuthner and Jennifer Dewberry.
- Colonial Square in Wayzata was chosen as Top Renovation/Remodel of Exterior Retail over 20,000 sq. ft. That property is managed by Senior Property Manager Emily Becker.
- Excelsior Marketplace in Excelsior was named Top Redevelopment. That project is leased by Associate Director Peter Armbrust.
- Kurt Stenson, Senior Property Manager, was honored as one of two MSCA Committee Members of the Year.
- Leah Maurer, Director-Capital Markets Group, was named Treasurer of the MSCA Board of Directors for next year. Kurt was also named co-chair of the MSCA Sponsorship Committee in 2016, and Leah was named co-chair of the Legislative Committee.
Congratulations to all the particpants honored by the MSCA, and great work!