Southdale announced Thursday it was adding several new restaurants and retailers to the mall:
- Subway Café: This is the sandwich chain’s new concept, which includes an expanded dessert and baked goods line. It will open in November in the mall’s new dining pavilion.
- Qdoba Mexican Grill, slated to open in December.
- Dairy Queen, opening in November.
- Panda Express, opening in November.
- Teriyaki Japan, opening in November.
- Wasabi Modern Japanese Cuisine, opening in the fall of 2103.
- Journey’s, which sells athletic sneakers, boots, sandals and t-shirts, opening in November.
- Maurice’s, which sells apparel for young women, opening in the fall of 2013.
- Wet Seal, which sells apparel for teens and young women, opening in the fall 2013.