What’s new? What’s moved? What’s coming? Find out about some of the changes to the Apple Valley business community during February.
In February Apple Valley business news, from the Apple Valley Chamber of Commerce:
- A new chiropractic clinic, called Health Source Chiropractic, is slated to open in late March next to Kami Japanese Steakhouse in the Shops on Galaxie shopping center.
- The All State Insurance office that previously was in the Commons II building on Glazier Avenue has moved next to the Minnesota Twins Pro Shop at County Road 42 and Cedar Avenue, and has taken on the clients from the Allstate office previously on Pennock and one in Rosemount, where agents retired. It is owned by Tim and September Kruse.
- Moving into the former Allstate office space on Pennock is Extraordinaire Massage Therapy.
- Deals With Wheels, which primarily works in auto consignment sales, has moved in to the space formerly occupied by Hertz Rent-a-Car at 151st Street West and Galaxie Avenue, next to the Deck Store. The business also does vehicle detailing.
- A new Pearle Vision location is planned for the shopping center that contains Panera Bread near County Road 42 and Cedar Avenue, with an opening late in March or early in April. The owners are optometrists Jeff Anderson and Lance Gutfleisch.
- A new office for C70 Builders, based in Hugo, is located in the business center east of TAGS Gymnastics. The commercial construction company built three of the shopping centers that surround the Home Depot in Apple Valley.